Best Blogger Tips

Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Find At Forever 21+

I was at Forever 21+ the other day and found great tanks cheap! I grabbed a black and nude to try but went back yesterday to grab every colour! Well not every colour but pretty close.  They have 15 different colours and are available in sizes xl-3x, V or scoop neck and extra long length. 

Why am I bringing these to your attention?  The price... $4.80 and $6.80 for the longer option.
PLUS as I am writing this I see they are having a FLASH SALE 21% OFF EVERYTHING!

You can never have enough tanks.  They are a great way of adding a pop of colour.



Psst, I also picked up some black leggings for $7.80 too but I haven't had a chance to try them out yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...