Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pantone Fall 2012 Colour Trend Ultramarine Green

Aaaannnnnddddd the summer is over (boo boo hiss hiss) and all things are back to normal - well as normal can be.  Today we take a look at a collection of clothes that are the Pantone's Fall 2012 Colour Trend Guide Ultramarine Green.


What do you think of this colour?  Meh?!?  That is what I was thinking when looking just at the colour swatch but when I look at the clothing options available in this colour, I think "yeah, okay I can do that colour".  I especially like it paired with navy - like a navy suit?  I think that would be interesting.

2012 Pantone Fall Fashion Colour


Kristin Miles Mod Twofer $67
Plus Size Fix Plus Size Captivating Necklace Tank Green Dress $38.99
Forever 21+ Dotted Jacquard Tie Neck Top $22.80
Forever 21+ Colored Skinny Jeans $30
M&Co. Spotty scarf $10
Old Navy Women's Cap-Toe Ballet Flats $23.50 (on sale)
IGIGI Rita Necklace $48

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...