Best Blogger Tips

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fabulous Friday Find

Today's fabulous find is just a dress.  What am I saying, it's not just a dress it is A DRESS!
You will find this fantastic little number at Shop Translated.  It is appropriately named "Oh? This Ol' Thing?"

Horizontal stripes really?  Do you think?  I would be willing to try it.  I love the colours.  I am thinking some high black boots, a funky purse and I have got an outfit for date night.  Date night?

Hooonnnnnneeeeyyyyyyy, Honey?

Oh? This Ol' Thing?
Sizes XS - 3X
$79

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I actually have this dress! Normally I would NEVER wear horizontal stripes, but for some reason, this looks AMAZING! I've got my fair share of loveable lumps and dangerous curves, but I have to say, this is one of the most flattering dresses I have! It was on sale last month, and I think they forgot to put an expiration date because my friend bought the same dress yesterday, after the expiration date. http://www.shoptranslated.com/weeklydeal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thanks for sharing. Yes, I thought it might be one of those dresses that would look good on anyone!

    ReplyDelete

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...