Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Interview with Lucie from LucieLu.com

If you are looking for unique and made specifically for the plus size frame check out LucieLu.com. I am always finding styles and silhouettes I have not seen in other plus size stores.

I also appreciate the size range she offers to her customers. Most styles can be found upto a size 5X.

I recently had an opportunity to ask Lucie from LucieLu.com a couple of questions about her business and designs:

How long has LucieLu been in business?
I have been in business since February 2010, but prior to opening LucieLu, I worked for 10 years in the industry.

There are not many plus size designers out there, so why did you decide to focus on this market?
For precisely that reason--there was room for improvement in the plus size clothing market and I wanted to be part of it!

Where do you get inspiration for each new season's designs?
I draw inspiration from everywhere--magazines, shopping, my closet, friends' closets, the runway. Some of my best ideas come to me late at night when I am going to sleep!

Of this year’s New Arrivals, which is your favourite and why?
The Tatum Dress has been my favorite. it reads urban, hip & cool, while still being ageless and season-less. It’s been so wildly popular, that I have it coming in new prints & fabrics very soon.


Tatum Dress $56

In your opinion, what is the most important thing a plus size woman should consider when clothing shopping? Try it on. You might be surprised!
And for us to get to know you a little more personally, tell us something interesting/unique/quirky about yourself?
I am recently engaged and in the midst of planning a destination wedding on the Italian Riviera!


How fantastic is that? A wedding on the Italian Riviera – we wish you a beautiful day Lucie.


Check out some of the new arrivals:
Taryn Tunic-Lace Print $48















Cowl Sweater-Charcoal $39


















Memoir Sweater-Earth $42
















*     *     *    *     *     *
Special thanks to this month's sponsors:




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...