Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Great Sales and Styles at B&Lu

Have you taken the time to check out B&Lu I have had them listed on my website for awhile but I haven't featured them in many blogs. I don't know why because I love their styles and their prices are fantastic. One of my favourite wrap tops is from B&Lu, the quality and fit is fantastic, not to mention it washes beautifully.

I wanted to focus on them this week because they are having a big sale, upto 75% off. I wouldn't want you to miss out on a good deal! Because of the sale some sizes may be limited.

Here are some of my favourite sale picks:



Justine Tunic reg $32 now $22
















Milly Dress - Yellow Polka Dot reg $52 now $26

















Lissa Top - Silver Gray reg $33 now $7

















And some of my favourite non-sale picks:
Sylvie Tunic - Dove Gray $39

















Poppy Top $41


















I should also mention that they offer sizes upto 6X.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...