Best Blogger Tips

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fabulous Friday Find

Style goes way beyond the clothes you wear it also includes your accessories and even your accessories accessories - whoa!

As I was enjoying my London Fog at Starbucks, watching everyone with their laptops and IPads, I was wondering what kind of fun things are out there that we could pimp our laptop with. Of course I turned to my favourite website for funky and cool items Etsy:


Poppy Field Laptop $7











Small Damask $14


















extra small - birds on a wire $12


















sugar skull laptop decal $18


















personalized cupcake laptop decal $14


















Apple iPad Computer Travel Bag $44


















iPAD Zipper Bag $26

1 comment:

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...