Best Blogger Tips

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fabulous Friday Find

This weeks find is something fun that made me laugh so hard.   It is an Oath To My Friends.  My girlfriends are everything to me and when I read this I thought it summed up our friendship perfectly.

So this post goes out to all my girlfriends... love ya!

Oath To My Friends

When you are sad,I will jump on the person
Who made you sad
Like a spider monkey
Jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

When you are blue,
I will try to dislodge
Whatever is choking you.

When you smile,
I will know you are
Plotting something
That I must be involved in.

When you're scared,
We will high tail it out of here.

When you are worried,
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse
It could be until you
Quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

When you are confused,
I will use little words.

When you are sick,
Stay away from me
Until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have....

When you fall,
I'll pick you up
And dust you off--
After I laugh my rear off!!

This is my oath.....
I pledge it to the end.
'Why?' you may ask;
-- because you are my FRIEND!

Sorry I don't know the source of this, if you do please share so I can give them credit.

1 comment:

  1. This is THE best friendship poem, yet. All the other poems I recieve from friends are usually corny...although I love the corny ones, don't get me wrong...but this one is honest! I truly would pick my friends up and dust them off while I was laughing myself silly...as would they! Thank you for sharing this, Sherri!
    Your friend...Laurie C :)

    ReplyDelete

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...