Best Blogger Tips

Monday, September 30, 2013

Old Navy Skinny Look Ideas!

Have you tried the new skinny jeans yet?

I was taking a look at the Old Navy Plus site (now that they ship to Canada) trying to decide on which skinnies I was going to purchase and found a bunch of looks they had put together.


Old Navy Skinnies on Sale

I love the options available with a skinny jean, as I mentioned previously.  I think you are only limited by your own imagination.  But today I think I am going to go with their imagination and choose one of their looks to take advantage of the Old Navy Skinnies Sale.  Sale ends October 2nd, and prices start at $19!



Are you ready to try a skinny jean now?  For $19, there is nothing to lose!  #ampedONstyle

2 comments:

  1. WoW the skinny jeans look great. I've few of old navy skinny, they are just way too comfortable to wear. Can never get tired.
    Nice post.

    XOXO,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...