Best Blogger Tips

Monday, January 31, 2011

Some Sexy for Valentine's Day

Wow, is this year going by super fast?  Valentine's Day is just right around the corner.

I had planned to do this post much earlier so you would have lots of time to get your order in and prepare for a special night with your sweetheart bbbuuuuuutttt time got away from me.  Sorry!

I found a couple sexy pieces to share and thought I should mention if you find something you would like to order specifically for Valentine's Day you may want to confirm delivery time first.  I know it definitely isn't too late to order from the Canadian store, SexyPlus Clothing.

From Wicked Temptations
Plus Size Charmeuse Set $24








 Plus Size Glitter Net Babydoll $25
Plus Size Love to Love You Set $26





From Hips and Curves
Silk Georgette Chemise $55

From SexyPlus Clothing
Perfectly Polished Plus Size Bustier Set $69.99CAN

Romantic Ruffles Apron Set $49.99CAN

2 comments:

  1. I love the lingerie you have chosen here. The best part is that it doesn't mask the size of the body rather it show off the curves and the best features! So glamorous and becoming.

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, Sherri! Love these choices. Have you had a look at my blog lately? I just did a similar piece on swimsuits. I'd love to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...