Best Blogger Tips

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fabulous Friday Find

Wow it has almost been a month since I last posted.  Family visits and work has kept me busy but not too busy to shop on Etsy!  Check out this adorable shop that I just found the other day, Blue Calla

I love cute patterned purses like these for the summer - okay who am I kidding for any season.   When you are running out the door, they put a smile on your face.  They are perfect for making a unique statement even when you are just wearing a pair of jeans and a tee.

With material purses like these, they are also easy to clean which is a bonus.

When I found Blue Calla I was so excited not because of the fun colour combinations, the bright interesting patterns, not even the many different styles but because she is from Toronto.  That means the next time I wait until the last minute to order a unique handmade gift from Etsy, I can shop local and it won't become a "happy belated birthday gift". And if I can't decide which bag would be more perfect I can give a gift certificate to Blue Calla.

Oh and Honey if you are looking for a Happy June 3rd or 4th or 5th Gift for me, feel free to take your pick from any of these:



1 comment:

  1. Just came upon your shopping blog ... love these handbags, the prints are so cute. I too am a fan of etsy. I will have to go and check it out.
    From a fellow Canadian blogger of plus size fashions.
    www.PlusSizeBrasAndPanties.blogspot.com
    www.PlusSizeBrasAndPanties.com

    ReplyDelete

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...