Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ADDITION ELLE Shopping and Contest

A couple of weeks ago I received a package in the mail which was a very generous gift from Addition Elle; a free pair of jeans and a gorgeous necklace.


I haven't had a chance to stop by Addition Elle to find a pair of jeans but I thought before I went shopping I would put a couple of looks together to try while I am there.  I had to narrow down my pics from about 10 different looks to these...

1. love legend pleather jacket, snake print scarf, skinny python print jean
2. 2-in-1 bolero top, mxm lightweight jegging, leaf pendent necklace, braided belt, leather riding boots
3. striped silk front blouse, curvy dkny soho bootcut , snake chain necklace, lace-up ankle bootie
4. houndstooth jacket, pashu by parasuco bootcut, trio of rings with stones, houndstooth jacket
reversible belt, ankle heel bootie with button

With the variety of styles and name brands now available at Addition Elle I am pretty hopeful shopping for jeans won't be as painful as it has been in the past. Wish me luck!

You can win your own jeans+ by entering the #jeansdujour contest at Addition Elle.  Upload a creative picture of jeans and you have an opportunity to win $200 in gift cards or an iPAD.  Contest ends October 12, 2012.

Lastly, some jean inspiration....


What do you look for in the perfect pair of jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...