Best Blogger Tips

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pantone Fall 2012 Colour Trend Rhapsody

And the Pantone Fall 2012 Colour Trend report continues.  Today I am featuring the colour Rhapsody.  I am not sure how accurate Pantone was when they predicted this colour -  2 seasons ago because I did have a hard time finding examples of this colour.  

Because of this I did improvise a teensy bit and add in some bolder richer purples.  I think incorporating these rich colours with rhapsody make a bigger impact.  On it's own I do think it is some what "wish washy" but that is just my opinion... what's yours?



Kristin Miles Sequins Raglan
Dorothy Perkins Purple sketchy poppy tee
Reitmans Printed scoop neck tank 
One Stop Shop Milano Series Crinkle Weekender Tote 
Forever 21 Ruffled Faux Leather Jacket
Torrid Purple Skinny Corduroy Pants
Style 369 Square Facet Ring
SWAK Evangaline Tunic

I should also note that I did create these collections a while ago and am slowly publishing so some examples may not be available any more.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...