Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Get The Boot at Addition Elle and Penningtons!

Have you seen the new Look Books from Addition Elle and Penningtons?

Mine came in my new loyalty program announcements.  As I was flipping through enjoying the sneak peak into Fall 2012 I was shocked and excited to find they are now carrying Wide Calf boots.

What the what?!? In Canada, are you kidding me? Wide calf boots that don't cost huge buckaroos, what a concept! 


(Remember if they are not in a store near try online!)

I am so excited to see these in the stores and have an opportunity to try them on.  I have had okay luck purchasing boots/shoes online from various stores but being able to see the quality and try them on will make a huge difference.

I figure you can never have enough boots, what about you?  Are you happy to see our Canadian retailers offering wide calf, wide foot boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...