Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Did Someone Snatch Me From The Streets?

You would think it by my long, long, loooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg absence from posting on the blog and updating the site, but no. I was not snatched off the streets of Toronto.

I do apologize for my absence, I am sure you missed my quick wit, beautiful face, charming personality... ohh, I could go on for hours about what you probably missed but that would only be fun for me I am sure.

Where the heck have I been?  Well, I would love to say shopping the streets of Paris or Milan but nope nothing that exciting.  Work, work, work, that is it.

I didn't completely disappear, I have been working in the background on a new updated web site design.  I am going for a more fun updated look with more features and information.
My goal is to have more information for each store so you don't have to go searching for things like location, shipping costs etc.  I am also trying to make it easier to read, update, and search.

One of the features I am hoping to add is a reader gallery.  I really love the idea of having a place where readers can show off their great styles and finds from the various stores on the site.  I will be requesting photos and details about where your outfit is from so if you are starting your fall shopping now be sure to get a picture of your complete outfit and be ready to send it off when I put the request out.

I am still working on the site and as of right now I don't have a timeline of when it will be launched but I wanted to give you a heads-up so you know I haven't abandoned you and that I am working hard to make your shopping experience better.

Do you have any ideas or requests of things you would like to see on the new site?  I am far far from being a coding wizard so I am not promising anything but I would love to hear your thoughts on what would be cool to have or see on the new site.  Post a comment or send me an email to info@plussizefashion.ca

I will also be posting a few posts about the new Fall trends that you should expect to see in the stores very soon.  Stay tuned.

One last thing, a shout out to my advertisers.  Just want to say thank you for your continued support:
LucieLu
Satin Woods Boutique
Dress911


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...