Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank you to our Sponsors and Coming Soon!

It is the amazing disappearing woman!  I know, I know, I apologize.  I know you can all relate, life sometimes gets in the way of doing things you love.  It shouldn't be the case but it is reality.

I have a ton of stuff to share with you but instead of blasting you with everything in one day I am going to spread it out over the next few weeks.  Coming soon to a Plus Size Fashion blog near you...


  1. A look at the new UK store that just launched this week, Very.com.  Some great finds with shipping to Canada taking only 9 days, and costing $8.99.
  2. An interview with Ashaki Charles Designs, a Toronto based design team that is going places in the fashion industry.
  3. A product review for neon buddha and Pure Handknit.
  4. A shopping party with my girls and earning free clothes at SexyPlus Clothing.
  5. A special thank you from my friend.

And to kick if all off a big thank you to my sponsors for the month of October.  We appreciate their support in helping make Plus Size Fashion a success.  I thought it would be fun to take a look at what each one has new in for Fall/Winter:


Satin Woods
Caviar Scoopneck Dress $98

Kate Mesh Top $62

Roxy Top $62
Emilie Dress-Charcoal $49
French Birdie Dress-Teal $62

Trina Tunic $38.50

Karen Kane
Sequin Front Banded Blouson $147


Structred Knit Pant $101
Metallic Drape Top $98

Dress 911
Forever Blusey Dress $52.95


Get Together Dress $44.95

By Invitation Dress in Yellow $47.95




Happy Shopping,
Sherri


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...