Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BIG SALE at Yours Clothing!


Some of you have probably heard of the UK company Yours Clothing already.  It will be added soon to my Plus Size Fashion list.  The next update to the site is happening very very soon.  I of course will keep you posted on that too BUT in the meantime I didn’t want you to miss out on some of the fantastic deals they have happening.

Yours Clothing is currently having a 75% off Sale and if that wasn’t enough they are giving you an additional 10% off the sale price!  Wowzers right?


If the Sale prices are not enough to get you shopping keep this in mind:
No taxes (okay well if you get charged duty then there is.  Sometimes you do sometimes you don’t.)
Prices are in US$’s (last time I checked the CAN$ was above par, so you are saving more)
Shipping is only $16 for upto 12 items and only $2 for each additional item!
Delivery is in 5-7 days.
Most sale items are summer pieces but I thought I would grab a couple pieces that I think can take you easily into Fall.  If you are planning a trip south this year, now is the time to get some great deals! (Pricing I have listed is in US$’s and what was on the site at the time of this post.)


Black Silver Ring Detail Jumpsuit $16.20
Black & White Printed Dress $24.30
Red Abstract Print Tunic $16.20
Charcoal D-String Sleeve Detail Knitted Tunic $16.20
Grey Butterfly Print Striped 2 In 1 Top $16.20
Black & Grey Puff Sleeve Scarf Detail Knitted Tunic $16.20

Gunmetal Tummy Control Legging 28" $14.58

LIMITED COLLECTION Black Belted Wide Leg $24.30

Black & White Floral Print Gypsy Skirt $16.20

Grey Marl Tier Detail Gypsy Skirt $14.58
I should mention I have never ordered from this company before but the reviews I have read seem positive and with these prices I think it is about time I did!

Happy Shopping!
Sherri




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...