Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Thank You to May Advertisers


It is the end of the month, can you believe it?  At least the weather is starting to feel like June. This blog post is a shout out to my May advertisers and something new I will be doing at the end of every month.  I truly appreciate their support and encourage you to visit their sites:





I also wanted to mention that my blog isn't going through an identity crisis :)  If you have been reading it lately things might be changing right before your eyes.  I have been playing around with the layout and design the last few days.  I figure fashion is all about style and so a fashion blog really should have it's own style.


The look is still in the "creative process", but what do you think so far?  I would love to hear your feedback and to find out if there is something new you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...