Best Blogger Tips

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post.  Sorry about that... tis' the season!

I wanted to send a big happy holiday hug to all of you and wish you a 2011 full of fashion, fun, family and friends.

I also wanted to thank you for reading my fashion blog.  I truly appreciate all your support and look forward to connecting you with lots of great styles in the new year.

Happy shopping,
Sherri

Hot plans for New Years Eve?  There is still time to shop for a dress locally.  Check out:

Satin Woods

Chantal Lace Dress $148.99

Alexandra Gathered Dress $128.99
Jae Tank Top $39.99
Charlotte Cocktail Dress $115.99


SexyPlus Clothing
Ravishing Raspberry Plus Size Corset Dress $139.99











Pleated Off Shoulder Plus Size Cocktail Dress $129.99
Stardust Classic Wrap Dress $149.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...