Best Blogger Tips

Friday, August 13, 2010

Custom Fit Bridesmaid Dresses for Under $60

This morning, I thought I would check out eShakti to see what is new for fall and I was blown away by the gorgeous dresses. While oowwing over them wishing I had an event to attend, I thought wow this would be a great solution for bridesmaids dresses. Anyone who is having a fall/winter wedding should really check out some of these designs.  And why you ask?

Basically all of their clothing come in sizes from XS-3X (26) BUT here is the kicker, every piece can be customized to your measurements for a small fee - $7.50!

You name it, they can customize it to fit... bust, height, hips, arm length, if you want a sleeve added, a sleeve taken off, just ask and all just for an additional $7.50.  I should also mention you won't be waiting months to receive your customized piece, it only takes 3 days!

I know crazy, eh?!!?

Having gone through the agonizing process of being the only plus size bridesmaid in a bridal party and trying to find a dress that was "similar" to the others, eShakti would have saved alot of time and frustration - not to mention embarrassment.

I also have to mention the unbelievable prices. I actually took another swig of coffee when looking at the prices.  I thought wow I am still asleep I am not seeing these correctly, they were all under $60! 

Brides, look at these dresses:


Ruffled skirt strapless dress $59.95


















Pleated ruffle hem dresss $59.95















Lace overlayer strapless dress $59.95
Ruffle front surplice dress $54.95

















Petal applique empire waist dress $59.95

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I think it's amazing that they can offer that kind of alteration so quickly and at such a great price!

    Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and very affordable! Thanks, I would have never found their site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is nice about looking for an erotic gay sizegenetics around the internet is that you simply can see a photo in the man who could be performing the male sizegenetics plus get to know a little bit about him. It's possible to find out what type of sizegenetics he specializes in as most of those people that allows you an erotic gay sizegenetics will also be qualified to give you a sensual sizegenetics and as well a therapeutic sizegenetics. You'll be able to take your pick while you are looking of the ultimate male sizegenetics. What is best is that you can actually see an updated photo of your sizegenetics who will provide you this service.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...