Best Blogger Tips

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Picks for the SwimsuitForAll.com Contest

I am enjoying some downtime in St Maarten this week with my BFF and when I see all the cute suits everyone is wearing I am wishing I had planned ahead of time to order something from SwimsuitsForAll.com.  I am happy though that we are no longer limited in our choices.

(My view from the beach in Anguilla yesterday, just before I heard "shark!". Yikes! Apparently, shark in Italian is the same in English. No worries it was a baby reef shark.)

Even though I can't enter my $100 SwimsuitForAll.com giveaway, that doesn't mean I can't share some of my favourites.

Notice the suits I picked have alot of pattern.  Don't be scared of pattern in a bathingsuit.  Patterns distract the eye, instead of seeing a tummy or a butt your eyes notice the pattern not being aware of where one "asset" starts and another ends.  A pattern combined with a great cut can do alot for creating a nice silhouette.  Not to mention bright colours and florals look fantastic with a tan.


Beach Belle Botanica Plus Size Sarong Front One Piece Swimsuit

Beach Belle Bubble Blooms Plus Size Halter Skirtini Swimsuit
Beach Belle Sophia Blue Plus Size Sweetheart Twist Front Halter Swimdress Swimsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...