Best Blogger Tips

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Visit to Anthroplogie

I know, I know, I have been absent but I am sure you will forgive me knowing I have been shopping.  One being a major shoppaganza trip to the US with the girls, which I will tell you about later but I also had a chance to visit Anthroplogie at Shops at Don Mills.

It took sometime to get a Canadian store and even longer for me to visit it but I am so glad I did. I loved it, I could move into the store today.  One problem though, the only thing that fits me is the duvets.  Tiny, tiny clothes - but that didn't stop me from finding cute things I just had to have.  There is so much to look at, every corner has a treasure to find - it is kinda like going yardsaling but everything is new and more expensive.  Oh and there isn't any old man behind you bartering over a 25cent item.

I totally recommend a visit even though they don't have plus size clothes.  It truely is an experience and I am quite sure you will find something you need whether it is a doorknob, necklace, tablecloth, candle or even a duvet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...