Best Blogger Tips

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Find Friday

It is time to come clean, I have an obsession!  It is Etsy, I can spend hours online bouncing from page to page, not looking for anything specific but just enjoying the fantastic ideas and creativity of the thousands of artists. I am always in awe of what I find.

If you are not familiar with Etsy it is a website for artists to sell their creations online.  The artists are worldwide and the products range from jewellery to photography to furniture to baked goods.  Basically if it can be made by hand it is on Etsy.

For plus size women Etsy is a must place to shop if you want to create a unique style all your own.  There are some fabulous plus size clothing designers but also if you are looking to add some flare to a plain outfit, a one of a kind piece of jewellery is the way to go.

To help in your search of your individuality I thought I would start a regular feature on the blog called Fabulous Find Friday where I will feature a designer/artist (of whatever) that I think offers something really unique.

This week my featured seller is theshagbag, who creates handmade jewellery using polymer clay.  Her designs have a delicate Asian flare of pattern and florals.  The colour and patinas she infuses into her pieces are gorgeous.  Oh did I mention the prices?  $7 for earrings, $15 for cuffs, who says you can't buy style!

Here are just a few of her items and I encourage you to check out her shop to see all of the amazing designs:

Wide Cuff Jade Style Asian Floral Bracelet $15



Antique Jade Asian Style Ornate Design Earrings $6.95
Light Jade Translucent Asian Style Floral Earrings $6.95


Wide Cuff Black Patina Asian Floral Bracelet $15

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...