Best Blogger Tips

Sunday, June 7, 2009

If I Had $40 To Spend

I thought this would be a fun thing to do. Because we are all watching our pocketbooks closely I wanted to create a fun feature on the blog called "If I Had $?? to Spend, I Would Buy...." I know we would all love to buy whatever we want but I know that isn't my reality. So this is kind of like window shopping online.

I will ask my husband to give me a dollar figure and then I will browse sites to see what I would buy if I had that money to spend. The reason I get a dollar figure from Chris is because I would make it easy for myself by choosing something I really want and making the $'s that much that I have to spend.

Sooo todays budget is (drum roll pleeeeaaassseeeee)....$40. Let's go shopping.


European Ruffled Green Blouse $33.99
Melon Earrings $2.50

How cute is this blouse, it is perfect for business or with a pair of jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...